Katherine B. Fishbein is an associate in the Chicago office of Locke Lord LLP where she focuses her practice on securities, investment management and corporate law. She also advises clients on issues related to environmental permitting, regulatory compliance and land use.
As an undergraduate, Katherine earned a Bachelor of Science in Earth Systems, Environment and Society from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. There she developed an interest in environmental sustainability and conservation, and remains active in a number of environmental organizations.
As a law student, Katherine held a board position in the Environmental Law Society and participated as a clinical student in the Abrams Environmental Law Clinic.
Professional History :
- Associate, Locke Lord LLP
- Summer Associate, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 2017
- B.S., Earth Systems, Environment and Society, University of Illinois, 2013
Admissions : Illinois, 2017
Rate : $$$