Katherine Henderson is a partner in the San Francisco office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Her practice focuses on corporate governance, the navigation of corporate fiduciary duties, and the representation of companies and their officers and directors in stockholder class actions, derivative suits, and complex commercial litigation.
Katherine specializes in conducting investigations on behalf of management, boards of directors, and special board or management committees; advising companies faced with stockholder litigation demands; and representing companies in stockholder actions and “busted deal” litigation. She also advises with respect to directors’ and officers’ liability insurance coverage and indemnification issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Katherine practiced in the general litigation department of Jones Day in New York, where she worked on a variety of commercial cases, as well as securities class actions for clients based in New York, the Midwest, and Asia.
- J.D., Columbia Law School
- B.A., Political Science, Yale University
Cum Laude, With Distinction
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$