Katherine Jordan is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Houston office and a member of the Major Projects Practice Group. Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Jordan worked as an intern with Justice Jim Sharp of the Texas First Court of Appeals.
Ms. Jordan focuses her practice on upstream energy transactions, with an emphasis on the representation of exploration and production companies in acquisitions and divestitures of producing properties. She also advises clients on bankruptcy matters, the preparation and analysis of purchase and sale agreements, assignments and other oil and gas instruments.
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D.) (2014)
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A. High Honors) (2011)
- Bogazici University (2010)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas~United States (2016)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas~United States (2016)
- Texas~United States (2014)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas – Member
- Houston Bar Association – Member
Rate : $$$