Katherine H. Ku is a corporate and securities partner in the Los Angeles office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. She represents both public and private companies and private equity funds in a variety of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt financings, and joint ventures. Kathy also advises clients on corporate governance and securities compliance matters.
In addition, she has experience representing special committees of boards of directors in connection with buy-out matters.Prior to joining the firm, Kathy was a corporate partner in the Los Angeles office of Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP.
Following her graduation from law school, Kathy served as a law clerk on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (2003-2004) and for Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg of the U.S. Supreme Court (2004-2005).
- J.D., UCLA School of Law, 2003
Order of the Coif; Editor-in-Chief, UCLA Law Review
- B.A., History and Literature, Harvard University, 1996
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Board of Directors, Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Los Angeles
- Member, Board of Directors, Bet Tzedek
- Member, Board of Directors, California ChangeLawyers
- Member, Board of Directors, Town Hall – Los Angeles
- State Bar of California
Rate : $$$