Katherine LeVoy advises mid-to-large sized companies that want to efficiently raise or borrow capital through private or public channels or complete a business acquisition, combination or divestiture. With 20+ years in private practice and 12 years as in-house M&A/Finance counsel, Kit brings a dual perspective and an acute understanding of what is most important to clients in her role as deal advisor.
Kit also provides general corporate advice and assists her clients with a variety of commercial contracts. In addition, she has a significant legal opinion practice.
Kit has served in many firm management roles, including her most recent past role as Administrative Partner of the firm’s Denver office, and has also led the business transactions practice group and the firm’s recruiting committee. She currently serves as the chair of the firm’s opinion committee.
Kit began her career at Holland & Hart and then worked in-house at Time Warner Cable (now part of Charter Communications) and Jones Intercable (now part of Comcast), before returning to Holland & Hart in 1999.
Before joining Holland & Hart, Kit served as a law clerk to Judge Will Garwood of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit from 1982-1983.
- Term and revolving credit facilities, representing borrowers, developers and lenders
- Debt offerings in the capital markets, representing borrowers
- Private debt transactions, representing borrowers and lenders
- Project Development & Finance
- Construction and Term Debt Financing
- Single-Project and Portfolio Lending
- Acquisition and Divestiture Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategic Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Auction Processes
- Corporate Counseling and Transactions
- Commercial Contracts
- Opinion Letters
- Corporate Governance
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1982
- Wellesley College, B.A., 1979
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American, Colorado, and Denver Bar Associations, Member
- State of Colorado Suicide Prevention Commission; Commissioner, 2014-present
- Carson J. Spencer Foundation (dedicated to the prevention of suicide in the working-age population), Board of Directors, 2011-2014
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
Rate : $$$$