Kate recognizes that every case is both unique and important. She approaches family law cases with the understanding that her clients are navigating through very difficult legal and personal experiences.
Kate works diligently to get to know not only her client’s case, but her client as well. She believes that a personal relationship is essential to understanding her clients’ goals and achieving the best outcome for her client.
With a background working with children and families facing the court system, Kate brings a keen understanding of the human elements of family law while zealously advocating her client’s position.
- Springfield College, B.A., 2009
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- State of Connecticut, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2013
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$