Katie Dubyak concentrates her practice on white-collar criminal defense, corporate internal investigations, and other regulatory inquiries. Her clients include both individuals and companies, and span various sectors including finance, technology, and life sciences.
Katie is actively involved in pro bono matters and has represented clients in immigration, adoption, and prisoner rights matters in both state and federal court.
- Defense of former president of a public university against wire fraud and conspiracy charges involving the award of private-public development contracts.
- Representation of global automobile manufacturer in investigation by Department of Justice.
- Defense of former general counsel of a technology company in FCPA investigation.
- Conducted internal investigation of a textiles company arising out of alleged accounting fraud.
- Represented general counsel of a technology company in government contract fraud investigation, resulting in a decision not to indict the client.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 2012, with honors; Notes Editor, The Federal Circuit Bar Journal
- B.S., Cornell University, 2007, Human Development
Rate : $$$