Katherine Nobles is an associate in King & Spalding’s Contracts and Business Torts practice, with experience in all phases of litigation.
Paige represents clients across a range of industries in complex commercial disputes, including securities litigation, class actions, patent infringement suits and shareholder derivative suits.
Before joining King & Spalding, Paige was a litigation associate with Jackson Walker LLP in Dallas, Texas. She graduated cum laude from SMU Dedman School of Law, where she was a member of the SMU Science and Technology Law Review.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- B.A., Economics, Southern Methodist University
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$