Katherine C. O´Malley joined the firm’s Chicago office in November 2007 as an attorney in the Subrogation and Recovery Department. In addition to her extensive legal and scientific background, Katherine has experience in insurance litigation matters.
She has also completed numerous binding and nonbinding arbitrations and is a trained arbitrator for the Cook County Mandatory Arbitration System. Katherine earned her undergraduate degrees in biology and chemistry from Indiana University and her law degree from DePaul University College of Law.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 1999
- Indiana University–Bloomington, B.A., 1996
BAR ADMISSIONS : Illinois; Indiana
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Illinois
Rate : $$$$