Katherine (Katie) R. Reaves is partner of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Katherine Reaves’ practice focuses on debt finance transactions. Katie joined the firm in 2010 and became a partner in 2019.
- Honeywell International in the senior secured credit facilities and high-yield bond financings for its spin-off of Garrett Motion.
- General Mills Inc. in connection with the financing of its $8 billion acquisition of Blue Buffalo Pet Products.
- Cushman & Wakefield in connection with the negotiation of its $3.51 billion senior secured credit facilities following its IPO.
- Consolidated Precision Products in connection with the negotiation of its senior secured credit facilities and the financing of its acquisition of Selmet.
- Sotera Health in its offering of PIK-toggles notes and in the financing for its acquisitions of Nelson Laboratories and Toxikon Europe.
- Samsonite in connection with the financing of its $1.8 billion acquisition of Tumi.
- Port Newark Container Terminal in connection with the project financing of its terminal development project at Port Newark.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2010
- Yale College, B.A., 2005
- New York
Rate : $$$