Katherine G. Schnake devotes her practice to representing and advising lawyers and law firms on all aspects of the laws governing lawyers. Her professional liability defense experience includes defending lawyers and law firms against actions for civil liability and professional ethics and responsibility.
Kate is a former adjunct professor at The John Marshall Law School. Prior to joining Hinshaw as an attorney, she was a summer associate with the firm, as well as a paralegal. During law school, Kate was a member of the Dean’s List, and was a teaching assistant for a first-year torts course.
Professional Affiliations :
- National Association of Women Lawyers, Member, 2016–Present
- Chicago Bar Association, Member, 2013–Present
- Young Lawyers Section, Professional Committee, Co-Chair, 2016–Present; Vice-Chair, 2014–2016
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois, Former Member
- Joint Professional Reception Committee, Former Member
- Defense Research Institute, Former Member
- J.D., The John Marshall Law School, 2011
- B.A., cum laude, Millikin University, 2007
Admissions : Illinois
Rate : $$$$