Ms. Kathleen Cieslik is focused on counseling, advising, and drafting estate plans which emphasize the importance of efficient management and transfer of assets during life and at death.
Ms. Cieslik has a passion for helping married couples, unmarried couples, individuals, high net worth clients, trustees, personal representatives, and beneficiaries achieve their goals such as:
- Avoiding estate tax and other tax planning strategies;
- Planning for charitable giving;
- Protecting loved ones;
- Planning for children’s educational goals;
- Protecting and planning for individuals with special needs;
- Strategies for blended families;
- Premarital planning, including prenuptial agreements;
- Avoiding probate;
- Transfers of wealth over multiple generations;
- Strategies for real estate, life insurance, and retirement planning;
- Administration of a trust or probate matter;
- Post-mortem tax and estate planning;
In addition to her estate planning and administration knowledge, Ms. Cieslik also has corporate experience. She enjoys counseling shareholders and advising family businesses about succession planning. She also provides various services to aid nonprofit corporations including drafting organizational documents, qualifying organizations for tax exempt status, and continuing counsel regarding governance and regulatory issues.
Ms. Cieslik is also an advocate with court-room skills, and enjoys representing individuals and families on various guardianship and conservatorship matters.
- Michigan State University, B.A., 2012
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 2015
- State Bar of Michigan – Probate and Estate Planning, Taxation and Litigation Sections, Member
- State Bar of Michigan – Business Law Section, Member
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$