Kathleen Walker Campbell Walker is a prior national president and general counsel to the American Immigration Lawyers Association. She has practiced business immigration law for more than thirty years. She is one of 11 lawyers in the United States ranked in Band One by the Chambers and Partners independent lawyer ranking service in its Global Guide.
Our job is to solve our clients’ problems and to make life easier. We do that by being zealous in our practice of and dedication to cutting edge level excellence in the practice of immigration law [or …in the immigration law practice]. We love what we do and deliver ethical and caring service. Kathleen has testified multiple times before Congress on border security and immigration policy as well. In 2014, she received the Founder’s Award from AILA, which is awarded from time to time to the person or entity who has had the most substantial impact on the field of immigration law or policy in the preceding period (established 1950).
Kathleen Campbell Walker is a Member at the Dickinson Wright El Paso Office. She is known internationally as a leader in the field of immigration law. In addition to advising clients on the complex issues related to business immigration, she advocates at local, state, and federal levels for immigration reform, the improvement of national border security infrastructure and procedures, consular processing and admission procedures for foreign nationals, and improvement in the provision of pro bono immigration services and detention standards.
- Texas Tech University, B.A., 1982
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1985
- State Bar of Texas Conference on Advanced Immigration Law Course 2010 and Nuts and Bolts of Immigration Law, Course Director
- Cox Smith, Practice Group Leader, Immigration
- State Liaison Committee (four years); Chair of Verification and Documentation Liaison Committee, 2011; Board of Governors, member
Rate : $$$