Kathleen S. Crebo focuses her practice on real estate law, including eminent domain defense, and business law. In her eminent domain practice, Kate helps landowners who are facing the prospect of the government or a public utility taking their land for a public use. Kate is passionate about understanding her clients’ needs and counseling them through the often-confusing eminent domain process.
Kate has represented farmers, business owners, and residential landowners for fair compensation in over two hundred mediations for condemnation matters and has litigated on behalf of landowners in state court.Additionally, Kate has successfully represented landowners in negotiations with federally-funded pipelines in Atlantic Coast states.
Kate is licensed to practice law in Indiana and Washington, D.C.
In addition to her legal practice, Kate turns her attention to her faith, fitness, and her two beloved beagles. If she is not in the office, Kate is at church, at the gym, at home reading, or walking her dogs on one of the paths near her home in Hamilton County.
- State of Indiana, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2011
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia, 2012
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, IN, Juris Doctor, May 2011
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, B.A., 1996
- Richmond College, London, England, 1996
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$