Developers, institutions, and homeowners throughout the Chicago region rely on Kathleen A. Duncan for legal counsel in zoning, land use and real estate matters. With trusted working relationships with City officials and staff, and in-depth understanding of how the City interprets land use and zoning codes.
She helps her clients obtain approvals for planned developments, zoning amendments, special uses, variations, subdivisions, vacations, dedications, and various municipal licenses.
Kate is the former chair of the Illinois State Bar Association’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Section Council and serves as commissioner of the Zoning Board of Appeals for the Village of Barrington, Illinois.
- J.D., The John Marshall Law School, 2003
- B.A., Butler University, 2000
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Lambda Alpha International – Ely Chapter, 2013 – present
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association, ADR Section Council, Chair, 2011-2012
Rate : $$$$