Attorney Kathleen Beatty works at Cellino & Barnes PC. Her area of practice Auto Accidents, Bicycle Accidents, Broken Bones and Fractures, Dog Bites, Drunk Driving Accidents, Serious Injuries. Ms. Beatty has handled all kinds of personal injury cases that have resulted in exceptional recoveries.
She has a detail-oriented and hands-on approach that has helped victims of motor vehicle, construction, elevator, and other accidents get the best results possible from their claims.
She has also handled cases in courtrooms across the New York metropolitan area: from the city’s five boroughs to Long Island and upstate counties, our clients have found her experience to be an important factor in the outcomes of their cases.
Her work concentrates on engaging in discovery, drafting and opposing motions, taking and defending depositions, making court appearances, negotiating settlements, consulting with and retaining experts, and synthesizing evidence for concise and proficient presentation of a case to the arbiter.
- J.D. – New York Law School
- B.A. – University of Delaware
- New York
- Southern United States District Court
- Eastern United States District Court
- United States Supreme Court
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New York County Civil Court – Civil Legal Advice and Resource Office
- Dual Languages High School
- Hudson Guild
Rate : $$$