Kathleen H. Drummy has extensive experience working with health care entities industrywide, from hospitals and skilled nursing facilities, to hospices, home health agencies, and mental health care providers. She has handled matters involving various federal and California agencies, including the Department of Health and Human Services and the California Departments of Health, Mental Health, Social Services, and Education.
Kathy offers long-standing experience in the regulatory, transactional and litigation aspects of health care law, from Medicare and Medicaid matters to bankruptcy proceedings.
- Partner, Musick, Peeler & Garrett LLP
- Partner, McDermott, Will & Emery
- Partner, Memel, Jacobs, Pierno, Gersh & Ellsworth
Professional & Community Activities:
- American Health Lawyers Association
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 1977
- Executive Editor, UCLA-Alaska Law Review
- Judicial Internship, U.S. District Court, Judge Harry Pregerson, Central District, California, 1976
- M.A., Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, 1974
- B.A., Psychology, University of California, Berkeley, 1973
Rate : $$$