Kathleen Micciche is an Associate at Fragomen’s Boston location and has over ten years of experience in the field of immigration law. Her practice focuses on the PERM labor certification process, as well as H-1B and L-1 visas.
In addition, she assists with applications for nonimmigrant visas and U.S. permanent residency for highly skilled professionals in the fields of higher education, the arts, life sciences, professional sports, manufacturing and technology.
Prior to joining Fragomen in 2014, Kathy worked at a well-known immigration law firm in the Boston area. Before beginning her law career, she worked at a number of institutions of higher education that specialize in music education
Kathy partnered with the Medical-Legal Partnership Boston to obtain an emergency medical expedite of an immigrant visa petition.
In addition, Kathy volunteers as a judge with the Boston Debate League, a nonprofit organization that works with the Boston Public Schools to support academic debate teams in local high schools.
- Advised clients on the intricacies of PERM labor certifications
- Represented clients applying for naturalization and U.S. permanent residency at interviews with the USCIS
- New England Law | Boston | J.D., 2012, cum laude
- Fitchburg State University | M.A., 1995
- Boston College | B.A., 1988
Bar Admissions: Massachusetts
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Rate : $$$$