Kathleen M. Prystowsky is an associate in the Litigation Practice Group. Her practice includes representing clients within the real estate and hospitality sectors, including owners, lenders, and developers.
Additionally, Kathleen has experience advising clients with securities litigation, corporate dissolution, shareholder agreements, and arbitration disputes.
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2012, cum laude
- B.A., Wellesley College, 2007, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Professional Experience :
- Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Colleen McMahon, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2011
Rate : $$$