Kathleen R. Rodberg assists clients with a wide array of matters. From traditional estate planning and administration to the unique and challenging issues facing the elderly and those with disabilities, Kathleen will work to support you and your family as you address current concerns and plan for the future.
The often complex situations of elderly or disabled clients require detailed planning and a specific knowledge base in the area of elder law. Kathleen regularly helps clients establish and administer guardianship and special needs trusts, develop comprehensive Medicaid and long-term care plans, and prepare traditional estate planning documents.
In addition, Kathleen frequently gives presentations on topics like recent developments in elder law, special needs trust taxation, and probate matters.
- Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A. Political Science & B.A. German, 2009)
- North Carolina (2012)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina (2012)
- Aston Park Health Care Center (Board Member)
- Henderson County Council on Aging (Board Member & Finance Committee)
- Western Carolina Medical Society Foundation (Board Member)
- United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County (Highlands Circle)
- National Academy of Elder Law of Elder Law Attorneys (Member)
Rate : $$$