Kathryn Ams is an associate in the Atlanta office of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP. She focuses her practice on education law.
- Georgia State University College of Law, JD, summa cum laude
- Samford University, BA, summa cum laude
Admissions : Georgia
- Developing policies for school districts
- Handling employment matters, including teacher disciplinary proceedings
- Advising school districts regarding compliance with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and related statutes
- The State Bar of Georgia
- Church of the Apostles
- Bleckley Inn of Court
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Kathryn Ams & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Education. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Kathryn Ams lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Kathryn Ams reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Kathryn Ams lawyer profile listing.
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates