As an Associate in the firm’s Louisville office, Kathryn S. Beck is focused on business litigation, working with clients in Kentucky and Indiana on matters in both state and federal courts. Her work at the firm includes representing locally owned businesses and large corporate clients faced with commercial disputes, products liability litigation, insurance coverage disputes, construction disputes, and fiduciary/trustee litigation.
She has been involved in complex commercial litigation matters, during which she gained extensive experience managing large quantities of documents and preparing for mediations and trials. She is also a member of the Business Torts, Construction Law, Trust & Estates Litigation, and Tort, Trial and Insurance Services practice groups.
Before joining SKO, Kathryn practiced as a general litigation associate at a regional Indiana law firm, gaining experience at the trial court and appellate level. She successfully represented a contractor in a subrogation dispute before the 7th Circuit.
After graduating from the University of Georgia, Kathryn earned her J.D. from the University of Kentucky College of Law where she served as president of the Health Law Society and was honored with the Best Brief Award from The Miller’s Writing Club.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 2014, J.D.
- University of Georgia 2010, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$