Kathryn E. Childress is an associate in the Dallas office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice. She has prior experience in Cyber Security and Data Privacy law, including analysis and preparation of incident responses under state and federal law, including HIPAA, following data breaches.
Ms. Childress also has five years of experience in civil defense, including handling product liability, personal injury, contractual, construction, creditors’ rights, premises liability and professional liability litigation.
- Baylor University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2012
- Texas Christian University, magna cum laude, 2009
- State Bar Admissions, Texas
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Courts,
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
Rate : $$$$