Kathryn S. Clark is counsel in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Chicago office, where she focuses where she focuses the majority of her practice on defending employers against single- and multi-plaintiff claims of discrimination and harassment based on sex, race, national origin, age, religion, pregnancy, and disability, as well as defending against medical leave-related and retaliation claims.
Ms. Clark has extensive experience representing clients in court, arbitrations and administrative proceedings. Ms. Clark has represented companies across numerous industries, including health care, transportation, manufacturing, retail and hospitality.
In addition, Ms. Clark has represented employers in collective bargaining, and she provides counseling and advice to employers on a wide variety of employment-related issues to ensure compliance with various federal and state laws.
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law, summa cum laude (2006)
- DePaul Law Review
- B.A. in Political Science, DePaul University, with high honors (2002)
- United States Court of Appeal for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of Illinois
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
Rate : $$$