Kathryn A. Crowe’s practice focuses on commercial lending. She represents large bank lenders and public and private company borrowers in secured and unsecured term, revolving and bridge loan facilities.
Kathryn represents lenders and borrowers in connection with all aspects of commercial financing matters, including secured and unsecured term, revolving and bridge loan facilities, acquisition financings and asset-based lending.
Kathryn also has extensive experience in the representation of public and private companies on a broad range of complex real estate matters, including financings, joint venture and private equity investments, acquisitions, dispositions and development and leasing matters.
- Represented borrower in $675 million syndicated financing secured by four data center properties located across the US.
- Represented lender in $180 million mortgage and mezzanine loan secured by the YOTEL New York City hotel.
- Represented lender in the acquisition of a $133 million mortgage loan secured by a 43-acre Class A corporate office campus in Purchase, New York, and follow-on transactions involving a loan split and sale of the senior note.
- Represented borrower in $50 million revolving loan secured by approximately 68 acres in Sleepy Hollow, New York, to be redeveloped into a master community.
- Negotiated $50 million participation in $1.195 billion senior construction loan secured by large-scale retail development in New Jersey.
- Represented Canadian retail business group in $1.8 billion real estate-focused joint venture with major US retail real estate owner.
- Represented public REIT subsidiary in a multi-layer $110 million recapitalization transaction.
- Negotiated strategic buy-outs and dispositions with, and consents of, joint venture partners in connection with the largest REIT initial public offering in US history.
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 2011
- BA, Economics and Romance Languages, Washington and Lee University, magna cum laude, 2008
- New York
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, Richmond Bar Association
Rate : $$$$