Ms. Kathryn Smith is Senior Counsel in the Real Estate Practice Group of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. Ms. Smith is resident in the Atlanta office, and she returns to Seyfarth after spending over four years as Senior Vice President and General Counsel at HAP Investment Group, LLC, the family office of a high net worth family.
Prior to going in-house, her practice focused on the representation of real estate owners, lenders, developers and retailers in commercial acquisitions, financing and leasing transactions. She has also represented real estate owners in securitized lending transactions requiring specific purpose entities and compliance with rating agency requirements.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law (1995)
- Order of the Coif, Order of the Barristers
- B.S., Business Administration (International Business), Auburn University (1992)
- Omicron Delta Kappa, Beta Gamma Sigma, Pi Delta Phi
- U.S. District Courts for the Middle, Northern and Southern Districts of Georgia
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Superior Courts
Rate : $$$$