Kathryn S. Lehman is a trial lawyer in King & Spalding’s Atlanta office. She is a member of the Tort Litigation and Environmental Group. Ms. Lehman has experience in individual plaintiff actions as well as mass tort actions. She has represented a wide range of public entities as well as private entities in the medical, food service and transportation industries.
She currently serves as coordinating counsel and discovery counsel for R.J. Reynolds in dozens of Engle progeny personal injury/wrongful death cases pending in Florida. Ms. Lehman is an expert at conducting goal-driven discovery, including fact and expert discovery. She is skilled at developing trial strategy, including pre-trial motions practice, opening statement, direct and cross examination, and closing arguments.
Ms. Lehman successfully served as lead trial counsel in Kogan v. R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company. Since 2012, she has been an active trial team member in twenty cases, and has assisted with trial preparation in dozens of other cases.
- J.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- B.A., Economics, North Carolina State University
- North Carolina
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
Rate : $$$