Managing Partner in Lash & Goldberg LLP’s Miami office, Kathryn Fried focuses her practice on complex health care operations and litigation matters. She handles a wide range of issues involving medical staff disputes, credentialing and peer review, medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations, policy amendments, Joint Commission compliance, internal investigations, hospital operational issues, health care practitioner licensure investigations, risk management matters / reporting, and administrative matters.
Kathy has more than 15 years of experience working closely with hospital senior management and administrative teams, providing guidance, advice and counseling in this increasingly complex and challenging area.
Kathy represents hospitals and medical staff committees in peer review proceedings, compliance with attendant state and federal reporting requirements, and any resultant immunity challenges and litigation. She also has experience in commercial, labor and employment matters as well as resolving business disputes.
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Brandeis University, Bachelor of Arts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- District of Columbia
- Florida Bar Member – Health Law, Labor & Employment Law and Trial Lawyers sections
- District of Columbia Bar
- Dade County Bar Association
- American Bar Association – Health Law, Labor & Employment Law and Trial Lawyers sections
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Hospitals and Health Systems, Medical Staff, Credentialing and Peer Review, Regulation, Accreditation and Payment, Healthcare Liability and Litigation Practice Groups
Rate : $$$