Ms. Kathryn M. Knight concentrates her practice in gaming law, employment law, business litigation, complex litigation and appellate work. She joined Stone Pigman in 2003.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Louisiana Federal and State Courts
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, first in her class, 2003
- University of Southern Mississippi, degree in Paralegal Studies, with highest honors, 1989
- Louisiana State University, undergraduate degree in merchandising, summa cum laude, 1981
Professional and Civic Activities:
Ms. Knight serves as Chair of the Labor and Employment Section of the Federal Bar Association, and was previously Vice-Chair, Secretary, Editor of the The Labouring Oar, and Treasurer.
She is President of the New Orleans Chapter of the Federal Bar Association and is Immediate Past Chair of the Labor Relations and Employment Law Section of the Louisiana State Bar Association.
Ms. Knight serves as a Barrister in the American Inns of Court, St. Thomas More Chapter, and is a member of the International Association of Gaming Advisors, and the American, Louisiana State, and New Orleans Bar Associations. She also regularly volunteers in the Lawyers Helping Homeless program.
Rate : $$$