In practice for more than three decades, Kathryn J. Woodward has substantial experience in the areas of estate planning, trusts and estate administration, guardianships, and estate and fiduciary income tax related topics. She has extensive experience representing personal representatives and trustees and she regularly represents fiduciaries and prepares estate plans for clients in Ohio.
Kathy has been with the firm since 1978, initially as a legal assistant, then as a lawyer. Prior to commencing her legal career, she was a high school teacher of French and English. In addition, she has been a speaker for the Ohio State Bar Association Convention, the Marvin Pliskin Advanced Probate Seminar, other state and local bar association-sponsored seminars, local estate planning councils, and many other organizations. Kathy resides with her husband and son in Perrysburg, Ohio.
- J.D., The University of Toledo, American Jurisprudence Award, Dean’s List, 1986
- M.A., Bowling Green State University, Dean’s List, 1976
- B.A., cum laude, Otterbein College, 1969
- University of Strasbourg, 1968
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Ohio, 1987
- Michigan, 1989
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Lucas County Bar Association
- Toledo Bar Association
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Toledo Bar Association Probate Court Committee, member and past Secretary and Chair
Rate : $$$$