Kathy Khol practices U.S. corporate immigration law and provides counsel to multinational Fortune 500 companies in the high-technology industry. She advises companies and their foreign nationals, including high-level multinational executives and managers, on all aspects of employment-based immigration law.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Kathy worked in-house at a renewable energy company supporting immigration matters. While in law school, Kathy was an active member of UC Hastings’ Women’s Law Journal.
Kathy provides pro bono legal services through Kids in Need of Defense (KIND). She has also assisted clients with VAWA cases pro bono through the Public Law Center and Catholic Charities.
Kathy speaks English and Khmer.
- Prepared and obtained approvals for nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions including Extraordinary Ability Alien Petitions and Outstanding Researcher Petitions in the business, sciences and arts fields
- Performed extensive legal research and successfully responded to numerous Requests for Evidence, PERM audits and Motions to Reopen and Reconsider/Appeals regarding complex legal issues
- University of Hastings College of the Law | J.D., 2008
- University of California, Santa Barbara | B.A., 2004
Bar Admissions: California
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$