Katie Kasinskas represents a diverse group of financial institutions and corporate borrowers in a broad range of corporate and commercial financing and restructuring transactions, including senior and junior credit facilities, asset-based lines of credit, real estate financing, loan workouts, and the restructuring of distressed debt and existing loans.
Katie regularly advises clients with respect to the structuring, negotiating, and closing of these transactions.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Mill River Park Collaborative: Board of Directors
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- George Washington University, B.A., 2004, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$