Katie Silvia is an Associate at Fragomen’s Boston office, where she focuses her practice on U.S. business immigration law. Katie works with corporate clients on employment-based immigration matters, including both nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions.
Prior to becoming an Associate in 2017, Katie served as a paralegal at Fragomen beginning in 2010. During this time, she primarily focused on the employment-based permanent residency process, supporting the legal team in filing PERM Labor Certification Applications, immigrant visa petitions and Adjustment of Status applications.
Katie’s pro bono work includes working with children eligible for permanent residency based on the Special Immigrant Juvenile classification.
- Suffolk University Law School | J.D., 2017
- The University of New Hampshire | B.A., 2010
Bar Admissions: Massachusetts
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
Rate : $$$