Katy C. McNeil is an associate in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office and a member of the Renewable Energy, Banking & Finance and Project Finance groups. She represents financial institutions, sponsors and developers in a wide range of project financing transactions, acquisition and divestiture of assets and other types of complex secured and unsecured financings, with a concentration on renewable and clean energy.
Katy earned her law degree, cum laude, from the University of Michigan Law School and received her Bachelor of Arts, with honors, from the University of Chicago.
- The University of Chicago, BA, with honors
- University of Michigan Law School, JD, cum laude
Admissions : Illinois
- Represented the lenders on the construction financing of a 163-megawatt wind project in Texas.
- Represented the lender in a $115 million credit facility to cash equity investor in portfolio of solar energy projects.
- Represented BNP Paribas in connection with financing for the acquisition of Michigan Power by Rockland Capital Partners.
- Represented the sponsor on the construction financing of a 65-megawatt solar facility in Nevada.
- Represented the sponsor on the financing of the 300-megawatt South Plains II wind project in Texas, including matters relating to a construction loan, structured equity investment and long-term power hedge offtake arrangement.
- Represented the sponsor on the construction financing of an approximately 20-megawatt AC solar photovoltaic energy facility in North Carolina.
Rate : $$$