Kay Kossen has been an attorney with the law firm of Kreis, Enderle, Hudgins & Borsos, P.C. for over 15 years practicing in the areas of real estate, estate planning, probate and trust administration, and elder law.
Her real estate practice focuses on residential and commercial transactions, real estate transfers of ownership, solving complex title defects, title litigation, real estate developments, condominiums, and homeowners associations.
In Kay’s estate practice, she is an advocate for clients in their retirement years, assisting in long term care planning, including Medicaid benefits, and counseling clients and their families on succession planning and asset protection using estate planning tools such as trusts, wills, deeds, and power of attorney documents.
Kay is an active member of the community and various professional organizations. She is the chair of the West Michigan Forms Committee, member of the Michigan Land Title Association, and serves on the Advisory Council of the Women’s Leadership Institute of Olivet College.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
- Hope College, B.A.
- Calhoun County Bar
- Title Insurance Litigation Committee of American Bar Association
- Elder Law Section of State Bar of Michigan
- Probate Section of State Bar of Michigan
Rate : $$$$