Kaya Lurie’s practice focuses on general civil litigation. Kaya earned her Juris Doctor at Seattle University School of Law and graduated in the top 5% of her class. While attending law school, Kaya was a member of the Seattle University Law Review and was a founding member of and teaching fellow for the Homeless Rights Advocacy Practicum.
Prior to joining MPBA, Kaya worked at a general civil litigation law firm in downtown Seattle. Kaya was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, and has resided in Seattle since 2008.
- Seattle University School of Law, 2016
- Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude
- Seattle University Law Review, Symposium Chair
- Seattle University, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude
Professional and Community Activities:
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$