KeAndra Hoffman is a litigation associate in Covington’s Los Angeles office. Her practice focuses on civil litigation involving commercial disputes and intellectual property matters. Ms. Barlow has experience representing clients in the media and entertainment industries, including litigating content distribution for a major television network, and conducting internal investigations/reviews for major studios and record labels. She also maintains an active pro bono practice, and has successfully argued before the California Court of Appeal.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2015
- University of Southern California, B.A., 2012
Bar Admissions : California
Representative Matters :
- Represented Fox News Networks in Fox News Network LLC v. Charter Communications Holding Co. LLC et al., a breach of contract action alleging that Charter applied incorrect carriage rates for all systems following its acquisition of Time Warner Cable.
- Representing a vegan meat producer in breach of contract and trade secret dispute.
- Advising a major studio in internal workplace review.
- Advising a major record label in internal workplace review.
Pro Bono :
- Successfully argued before the California Court of Appeal to overturn a civil rights protestor’s conviction for attempting to take a person from police custody.
- Co-drafted Supreme Court amicus brief on behalf of two U.S. Senators in Gill v. Whitford.
- Representing two condemned inmates in a challenge to the constitutionality of California’s death penalty statute.
Rate : $$$