Keemya Maghsoudi counsels management in several areas of labor and employment law. She has experience representing clients in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies in a broad range of employment discrimination and retaliation actions, including matters related to:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- The Illinois Human Rights Act (IHRA)
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Prior to joining Littler, Keemya served as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. Kathleen M. Pantle in the Circuit Court of Cook County, General Chancery Division. In this role, she assisted with legal research and analysis for the court and drafted judicial decisions on a wide range of legal issues.
During law school, Keemya took labor and employment related courses ranging from counseling to international and comparative employment law. She also clerked for boutique employment law firms throughout Chicago.
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2014
- J.B.A., University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2011
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Young Lawyers Division & Labor and Employment Law Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Committee, Chicago Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
Rate : $$$