Mr. Keith D. Babula has been a member of the firm since 2001. He has experience handling numerous complex civil litigation cases in New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. His practice focuses on a wide array of issues, with particular emphasis on Toxic Torts, Product Liability, and Construction Litigation.
He has successfully defended manufacturers of parts and equipment used in the construction of U.S. Navy vessels in asbestos litigation.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Rutgers School of Law – Camden, Camden, New Jersey, J.D.
- Rutgers University, Camden, New Jersey, B.A.
Rate : $$$$