Keith Warnock is a Board Certified Attorney practicing in Daytona Beach, Florida. Mr. Warnock has 20 years of trial experience. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of South Carolina with a B.A. degree. He received his Juris Doctorate degree from The Ohio State University College of Law.
Keith C. Warnock is Board Certified in Workers’ Compensation by the Florida Bar. Board Certification is the highest classification by the Florida Bar. As a Board Certified Attorney, Mr. Warnock offers experience and aggressive representation and he will personally handle your case.
He is a member of the Florida Justice Association, Florida Workers’ Advocates, Trial Lawyers’ Section Florida Bar, and Workers’ Compensation Section Florida Bar.
- The Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio, J.D.
- University of South Carolina, B.A.
- Ohio, 1987
- Florida, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Justice Association
- Florida Workers’ Advocates
- Florida Bar Association, Trial Lawyers’ Section
- Florida Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Section
- Florida Bar
Rate : $$$