Keith Broady is admitted to practice in Minnesota state and federal courts. Keith Broady represents individuals and businesses in a wide variety of litigation and transactional matters.
His commercial litigation practice includes trials and appeals and arbitrations involving real estate and construction defects, professional liability and legal malpractice defense, shareholder disputes, trade secret claims, corporate alter ego and successor liability, fraudulent transfers, probate and trust disputes, environmental claims, insurance coverage and claims.
His commercial transactions practice involves the purchase, sale, leasing, financing and development of real estate, resolving title and environmental issues; mergers and acquisitions of businesses; incorporation and business formation; contracts; employment and non-competition agreements; lending and business credit.
EDUCATION : University of Minnesota, B.A., with distinction, 1976; J.D., 1980
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals Eighth Circuit, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals Seventh Circuit, 1997
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Statewide ADR-Rule 114 Neutrals Roster
- Mentor to high school students as part of Operation Jump Start
Rate : $$$