Keith Lutsch concentrates his intellectual property practice on electronics, computer, and networking hardware and software patent prosecution; standards organization activities; patent program development; management and strategy; and the technical aspects of patent litigation and analysis.
Keith has significant experience managing and participating in major licensing and cross-licensing negotiations, preparing and negotiating industry standards agreements, managing standards organizations, and monitoring the impact of standards on patent portfolios.
He has been responsible for reviewing third-party products for infringement, preparing and managing strategic patent prosecution procedures and applications, reviewing disclosures and products for patentability, reviewing patent portfolios to identify important patents and applications, and reviewing third-party infringement claims. Approximately two dozen patents prepared by Keith have been litigated.
- University of Cincinnati, BS, summa cum laude
- University of Texas School of Law, JD, with honors
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Houston Bar Foundation
- Houston Intellectual Property Law Association
Rate : $$$