Keith Anderson has wide-ranging experience across multiple jurisdictions and concentrates his practice on representing financial institutions in the financial services industry, as well as representing employers in employment matters.
In his financial institution practice, Keith has handled causes of action and advised on matters including TILA, RESPA, HOEPA, FDCPA, predatory lending, wrongful foreclosure, Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA), mortgage-related fees and services, origination, pooling and servicing agreements, deceptive trade practices’ claims, loan repurchase disputes, investor disputes, servicing matters, mortgage fraud, lender-placed insurance, Texas home equity loans, class actions, bankruptcy adversary proceedings, student lending compliance, and contentious foreclosure actions.
Keith has extensive experience related to SCRA in both providing regulatory guidance to clients for compliance and in handling litigated cases.
In his employment practice, he has handled multiple litigated matters under the FLSA, ADA, ADEA, FMLA and claims of discrimination and retaliation, as well as counseling employers on compliance and effective employment policies.
- The Ohio State University, J.D., 2004, Honors & Order of the Coif; Ohio State Law Journal, Articles Editor
- U.S. Air Force Academy, B.S., 1998, with distinction
Professional & Community Activities:
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- American Conference Institute’s Residential Mortgage Litigation & Regulatory Enforcement Seminar, Speaker
Rate : $$$$