Keli Whitlock represents clients in connection with corporate and securities transactions, focusing on venture capital, public and private securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions and the representation of emerging growth and middle market companies. Ms. Whitlock represents a number of leading venture capital firms and angel investors.
- Representative Venture Capital and Private Equity Firms
- ABS Capital Partners
- Boulder Ventures
- Grotech Partners
- Sterling Partners
- Representative Companies
- Fidelity Engineering Corporation
- Pay Rent, Build Credit
- Silverthorn Biodiesel
- Wayfarer Nurseries
- Pro Bono Work
- Dayspring Programs, Inc.
- Campaign for our Children, Inc.
- Biodiesel University
- Represented investors in connection with the private placement of $500 million of preference shares in Michael Kors Holdings Limited with institutional investors.
- Represented an investment adviser in a complex financing of Groupon. Closed on $500 million of a $950 million offering of new series G preferred stock.
- Sale of Housecall Medical Resources, Inc. to Amedisys, Inc.
- Purchase by Active Day, Inc. of the Adult Day Care division of Almost Family, Inc.
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., with honors, 1997
- Goucher College, B.A., with distinction, 1993
Admissions : Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Mid-Atlantic Venture Association
- Greater Baltimore Technology Council
- Chesapeake Innovation Center
Rate : $$$$