Kelley Godfrey’s civil litigation practice focuses on insurance services and coverage issues, including the defense of breach of contract and bad faith claims. Prior to joining Carlton Fields, she handled complex medical malpractice cases and represented hospitals, physicians, and other health care providers throughout Florida.
While in law school, Kelley was an active member of the Trial Team and competed in various tournaments, including the Student Trial Advocacy Competition and the Florida National Trial Advocacy Tournament.
- University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- University of Florida (B.S., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Associate, Wicker, Smith, O’Hara, McCoy & Ford, P.A., Orlando, FL (2015-2018)
- Summer Associate, Wicker, Smith, O’Hara, McCoy & Ford, P.A., Orlando, FL (2014)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
Rate : $$$