Kelli R. Curry focuses her practice on commercial and complex litigation as well as government enforcement actions on a national level. She represents clients in responding to civil and criminal investigations by federal and state governments.
Kelli has extensive experience in litigation including managing complex discovery and related motion practice, witness development and deposition preparation, and has prepared for and participated in hearings and trials.
She has handled lengthy e-discovery on a nationwide level. She previously served as national counsel for a global company in the Average Wholesale Pricing litigation involving pharmaceutical drug pricing and reimbursement under state Medicaid programs.
Before joining Shook, Kelli focused on insurance defense, concentrating her practice in medical malpractice and medical device litigation. She successfully tried numerous cases and argued motions in both Kansas and Missouri.
- J.D., University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law, 2003
- UMKC Law Review
- Urban Lawyer Law Journal, Associate Editor
- UMKC Emissary
- B.S., Emporia State University, 1995
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
Rate : $$$$