Kelli L. Moll has advised investment advisers, both leading established managers and emerging managers with forming, organizing and launching private investment funds.Kelli’s deep knowledge of the industry allows her to provide thoughtful advice on legal, business and operational issues for clients.
Kelli assists investment advisers in connection with:
- Seed capital arrangements
- Compensation arrangements among partners and employees
- Manager transactions including restructuring and minority stake sale
- Complex fund restructurings
- Co-investments arrangements
- Managed accounts and funds-of-one
- Registration and compliance under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
As a prolific speaker in the private funds industry, Kelli presents regularly at industry events in key financial markets around the world on business and regulatory trends in the market.
- Recognized as a leading lawyer in the funds industry.
- Advises on formation and ongoing operations of hedge funds, credit funds and private equity funds.
- Counsels investment advisers on all aspects of their business.
- Golden Circle Member, American Ballet Theatre.
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 1993
- B.S., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1989
- New York
Rate : $$$