Kellie L. Mazzarella defends clients facing claims of personal injury and property damage. She has also worked with physicians, corporations and healthcare institutions—including hospitals and nursing homes—in civil litigation cases involving malpractice.
Involved in all phases of litigation, Kellie ensures her clients are informed and keeps their best interests in mind throughout. Prior to joining Hinshaw, Kellie worked as an associate attorney defending medical malpractice cases.
During law school, Kellie served as a judicial extern for the Honorable William Bauer, United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit and the Honorable Sharon Johnson Coleman, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Professional Affiliations :
- Chicago Bar Association
- Justinian Society of Lawyers
- J.D., The John Marshall Law School, 2014
- B.S., with honors, The University of Iowa, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
Rate : $$$