Kelly Geary focuses her practice on workers’ compensation, following claims from submission through litigation, and to their ultimate resolution. As an attorney for the Special Funds Conservation Committee in Syracuse, New York, Kelly gained valuable experience taking claimant testimony, writing appeals directly to the Workers’ Compensation Board, reviewing medical reports, and drafting financial and other claim-related documents.
After graduating from Vermont Law School, Kelly spent time volunteering for the Legal Services Project of Rochester. While there she served as a Closing the Gap Advocate focused on housing and consumer law, assisted with the Family Law Remote Project, and spent time in the 7th Judicial Help Center providing general counsel to the Rochester community.
- Vermont Law School, J.D. 2015
- Union College, B.A., 2012
- American Bar Association Section of International Law
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York
- Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys
Rate : $$$$