Kelly Cobb is a Partner at Fragomen’s Houston office, where she represents clients across a variety of industries, including the international energy sector, manufacturing, information technology, finance and shipping.
She guides corporations in the development and implementation of strategic immigration policies and advises U.S. and international clients on immigration issues related to corporate restructuring including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and start-ups.
Kelly has a broad range of experience in all areas of employment immigration, including nonimmigrant and immigrant visas, labor certifications, and family-based cases and citizenship.
Kelly has in-depth experience working within Houston’s international energy sector, primarily focusing on large volume corporate immigration, including management of both U.S. immigration and global migration.
She has more than 20 years of experience counseling clients in U.S. Outer Continental Shelf compliance, particularly focusing on assisting international corporations in vessel exemptions, specialist work authorizations and crew member exemptions.
- Represented U.S. and global corporations in obtaining work authorizations for entire vessel crew and specialists assigned to the U.S. Outer Continental Shelf
- Managed PERM labor certification programs for large engineering and information technology companies
- Advised U.S. and international clients on immigration implications for complex corporate restructuring
- Partnered with clients to proactively address the issues related to maintaining and deploying an international workforce
- South Texas College of Law | J.D., 1997
- Southwest Texas State University | B.A., 1986
Bar Admissions: Texas
Court Admissions: Supreme Court of Texas
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, Texas Women Lawyers
- Member, United Way Women’s Initiative
- Member, United Way Young Leaders
- Lifetime Member, Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
Rate : $$$$